RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

THE UNNAMED FEELING

 Been here before couldnt say i like it
Do I start  writing all this down?
Just let me plug you into my world
Cant you help me be uncrazy?


Name this for me, heat the cold air
Take the chill off of my life
And if I could I'd turn my eyes
To look inside to what's coming


It comes alive, and I die a lil more
It comes alive
Each moment I here I die a lil more


Then the unnamed feeling
It comes alive
Then the unnamed feeling
Takes me away


Im frantic in your soothing arms
I cannot sleep in this down filled world
I've found safety in this loneliness
But I cannot stand it anymore

METALLICA
tengs (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 warmness on the soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes