RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Saturday, May 22, 2010

FUCKING tired.

started my day with cooking in KAN CHEONG kitchen!
haha i cooked SUP TULANG today. n it was so early
okeyy because me, wati n misha kan nk kua


misha pegi buat rambot. she permed her hair.
i know its kinda beautiful, yeah yeah, well the Schwarzakopf  Trick Hair Saloon is indeed expensive!!
I cant wait to the results.,
well sambil me n wati tunggu di sana sambil tgk I AM LEGEND kt PANASONIC VEIRA LCD SCREEN, 
Wouh! tetamu bole tgk muvi ok! 1st class saloon!!, i did call nazrin to come over.
1 hour past, nazri n nazrin came over.
dtg naek VIVA mereka.
we went to KFC. makan2 sket, hee lapa taw *walaupun b4 tuh da balun MARS, ROTI HOTDOG N IKAN BILIS wit A PRETTY BOTTLE OF PEPSI.
oopsie!! HAHA. we laughed like crazy, bukak cerita kapel2 mereka.
nonsense. rindu tgk nazrin.  hey b, i love ur new hair!
haha then we turned back to kiara n get a jubah fer me. there my new jubah is ; 






haha actly me were looking for ABAYA. tp ta jumpe.
sad ones. pusing2 lagi while the TWINS meet their sister.
huhu.. n me were so attached to this one boutique.
see what i got one fer myself!!






a NEW STUDDED HANDBAG! woahh!! LOVE LOVE..
Tengs fer the twins. he rili had a gud time.
n ptg td, lepak kejap wit wati.
she keeps saying, aku ad instinct kaw n nazrin akan balek semula.
*HAHA. hope fully. what?!!
ameen.. haha. i hope so. me n nazrin pun da baek.
i fergive him fer his mistake-fool the other day.


 p/s; ILOVEYOU again*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 warmness on the soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes